Another long project is finish.
I would not say it's finished successfully, because still there are quite some drawbacks which I'll take into account next time I make such item.
The purse is circularly crocheted with beads. The design of the sides I made myself (the charts are on my previous posts about this bead purse).
Sizes: 13 cm diameter.
One of the drawback, except for the Indian beads which are not properly calibrated, is that I made too many even rows at the end (without increase). Due to it the edgings started rolling inside dramatically. I thought that it will be solved once I stitch two halves together, but it didn't. Moreover, it leads to deformation of the round shape at the open top of the purse. So I needed to insert some hard wires for keeping the shape. And due to this drawback the purse looks bulky.