Saturday 25 January 2014

Bead purse

Another long project is finish.
I would not say it's finished successfully, because still there are quite some drawbacks which I'll take into account next time I make such item.
The purse is circularly crocheted with beads. The design of the sides I made myself (the charts are on my previous posts about this bead purse).
Sizes: 13 cm diameter.


One of the drawback, except for the Indian beads which are not properly calibrated, is that I made too many even rows at the end (without increase). Due to it the edgings started rolling inside dramatically. I thought that it will be solved once I stitch two halves together, but it didn't. Moreover, it leads to deformation of the round shape at the open top of the purse. So I needed to insert some hard wires for keeping the shape. And due to this drawback the purse looks bulky.


Never the less it comes out nice provided that it was my first trial in crochet with beads. I become very fond of the technics so definitely try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See Also :

Some of the related post