Saturday 30 May 2015

Different different rugs

Rugs or layering blankets...it depends how it is going to be used :) 
Whenever  more or less long piece of yarn was left I was making headbands with my buttons from polymer clay






That is that very yarn from which I made that pom pom hat
45 cm x 45 cm



My favorite button with imitation of knitting.


New born wrap. One can create a kind of cocoon wrapping the baby multiple times from different sides.
30 cm x 100 cm


Layering blanket. Imitation of green grass
19" x 10"


Rolling Layer/Basket stuffer/Fuzzy cocoon. The idea is that you put it in the flat basket rolling over some long toy or rolled towel to create even cushion edges. A kind of a nest I would say.
Circumference 1 m; length - 14"




No comments:

Post a Comment

See Also :

Some of the related post